A little preparation goes a long way in ensuring we accept your items and they sell quickly:
- Be sure your clothing items are freshly laundered, pressed and in excellent condition – no stains, fading, or signs of wear.
- Designer clothing items only will be accepted. I’m afraid we cannot accept supermarket brands such as Florence and Fred, TU or George or the majority of high street brands including M&Co, Primark, H&M and Matalan. If you’re not sure, please ask!
- Examples of brands that we love to consign and will sell well include: Joules, Gap, Mini Boden, Ralph Lauren, Catimini, Mayoral, Marese, Timberland, Ted Baker, Designers at Debenhams, Feu Follet, Melissa and Doug, iCandy, Quinny and Jojo Maman to name just a few. We may take Monsoon, Mamas and Papas, Gap, Zara, Next and similar on a limited basis, especially if they still have labels on or are slightly more unusual pieces or party wear.
- Select IN-SEASON clothes/footwear. Make sure everything is freshly cleaned and ironed. The better it looks, the more we will accept and the more you’ll make!
- Equipment, prams and toys must meet current safety standards. Not sure if your items qualify? Contact us beforehand and we’ll do our best to let you know!
- Toys and equipment must include all parts, be clean and in good working condition, ideally with the original packaging. We cannot accept items without batteries or with any marks.
- Prams must be in clean, shop floor condition with all features fully functioning and instructions are always useful too! A list of checks will be carried out on all prams to ensure they meet expected standards.
- Unsure if your items are in demand? Feel free to call us to find out about what we are currently accepting. Please be aware it is unlikely that we will accept all of your items. This is mainly due to the management of stock as we may already have sufficient items similar to what you bring. We do not wish to offend anyone by refusal of items and may indeed be able to accept them at a later date.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information to help you maximise your success as a consigner.
We are currently accepting:
Branded children’s clothing in sizes 0-10 years (Autumn and Winter until 1 March, Spring and Summer until 1 August)
Footwear (please ensure soles are cleaned and in shop floor condition)
Baby and toddler equipment – cots, high chairs, slings, carriers, seats, moses baskets and cribs to name just a few things
Prams and buggies
Quality toys. preferably in packaging